[vdr] ANNOUNCE: dvbtune-0.3

Hello,

I have updated my dvbtune program and version 0.3 is available from:

http://www.linuxstb.org/

dvbtune is a simple command-line tuning application for DVB-S and DVB-T
cards.

It can also dump the Service Information as an XML file and contains a
utility to convert this XML file into a channels.conf file for VDR.  Scripts
are included  that will scan a list of frequencies on a tranponder and create
an XML file for an entire satellite.

DVB-T support was broken in version 0.2 - it is now working again in version
0.3

Regards,

Dave.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index