[linux-dvb] Re: ANNOUNCE: dvbtune-0.3

Hi,

> The second is to scan the frequency range.  This can work fine if you know
> the possible symbol rates you are searching for, but with the Technotrends
> cards, it is very hard to search for unknown symbol rates.  However, this
> shouldn't be a problem for satellites like Astra (19 or 28 east) and Hotbird

is it implemented already in dvbtune?

> However, the most reliable solution I have found is to write a short script
> that extracts the transponder frequencies from a website like
> www.lyngsat.com, and then use another script (such as the one included with

it didn't worked for me, as i have an very old LNB, and it somehow has
broken frequency ranges, not a single transpoder is at the freq it should
be. i think its oscillatro is somehow broken (its' more than 5 years old)
or just incompatible with dvb-s card. anywya it works fine, if i set
manually transpoder freq extracted from multidec8 (it scans freqs).

but tehse freqs don't match freq from lyngsat or other sources i found.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team