[linux-dvb] black picture after channel switching

                                         Roetgen, Mo 18.03.02 11:11
Hi,
I still have the problem that the picture gets black after some channel
switching. After activating the EPG scan in vdr I have a black picture
after some(?) houres. Only reloading the dvb drivers helps. There is no
error message in the logs and I can still switch the OSD in vdr on and
off. The channel switching works as well but takes about 5-6 sec until the
OSD message for the new channel apears, there is no sound any more.

I tried different i2c-drivers and different kernels but without success.

Thanks for any hints how to help solving the problem!

Andreas

Hauppauge DVB-S 2.1 (only 1 card, only FTA)
siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-03-16 (or all cvs versions from the last weeks)
kernel 2.4.18 (or 2.4.17, both clean without any patch)
vdr 1.0.0.pre4 (or any 0.9/1.0.0pre?  version)
latest kvdr (0.41?)

--
Andreas Hölscher, Buchenhain 8a, D-52159 Roetgen, Germany
(PGP ID: 1024/0x6AC897BB)