[linux-dvb] Simultaneous video streams

Hello,

I just wanted to verify the following (I went over some of the API
documentation, and other information for the driver for the Siemens DVB
cards, and it looks to be the case, but I wanted to be sure, before
investing in one). Is it possible to handle each demux'd channel from a
QPSK input source at the same time?

i.e. say I want to record 5 channels at the same time, processing power,
and disk speed aside, is this technically possible with the Siemens DVB
cards, using the driver mentioned on linuxtv.org for them? If so, what is
the limit? Seperately, what is the recommended card for the highest
quality/performance I can get?

Thanks,
Nathan