[linux-dvb] tuner type not set

Hi everybody,

i am currently trying to get network-access with my TechnoTrend budget
card. Since I wasn't able to bring up the network-interface with
2.4.x-kernel and 0.9.4-driver (lastest CVS), I stepped back to kernel
2.2.19 and the 0.8.2-driver.

make and make insmod is working fine and syslog shows "1 dvb(s)
found!" and "tuner: chip found @ 0x68". But obviously I can't use the
tuner. When I start dvbd3, which should set the frequency and pid for
the network access, syslog shows a message "tuner: type not set" and
nothing more happens.

Does anybody know, how to set the tuner type? I looked into the
archives and found only one thread with this message but no solution
to that.

Thanx in advance.

--
Best regards