[linux-dvb] Where can I get APID and VPID

Ingo Krabbe writes:

 > Hi,
 >
 > when I create my own dvbrc for tuxzap I need the values for APID and VPID. I
 > recently found that information but in this list I found the FEC misses. It
 > isn't very understandable for a user why tuxzap seems to need more
 > information than other tools, but that wouldn't matter if there where some
 > official sites where I can retrieve a table with transponder frequencies, and
 > PIDs.

tuxzap only needs the PIDs and the transponder information (not
including FEC which can be set to auto). tuxzap can also read the list
produced for the Nokia MM9800 which you can find on lyngsat.com.
It can also read the xml output of dvbtune. Input file detection is
automatic. Call tuxzap -f <filename>.
Of course, I am always talking about the latest CVS version.

Marcus