[linux-dvb] Networking with TechnoTrend budget card

Hi everybody,

today, Rolf Siebrecht confirmed in another thread, that I will not be
able to get my TechnoTrend budget card running with 0.8.2-drivers and
2.2.19-Kernel.

Before converting back again to the actual kernel and drivers, I'd like
to ask, if anybody has successfully managed to get IP-Networking running
with a TT budget card and the 0.9.x-drivers.

In that configuration I had the problem, that "ifconfig dvb0_0 10.0.0.1"
froze my box completely in that very moment, I pressed the Enter-Key. I
already tried different kernels and hardware configurations but to no
avail.

So I think, it's a problem of the budget-card itself, which otherwise
works perfectly concerning tv-reception.
(BTW: Network reception works without problems under windows).

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards
Wolfgang Wershofen                          mailto:wolfgang@wershofen.com