[linux-dvb] EIT help

I know that the amount of data in EIT tables varies from now and next to up
to a weeks schedule.

I was wandering if anybody knows if any UK DVB-T transmitters broadcast
channels with more than just now and next. If so what are they?

If not, does anybody have a list of European satellite broadcasts that
contain comprehensive EIT EPG data?

Surely somebody must have compiled a list, although I must confess searching
through Google didn't yield any results.

Cheers.

Jon Folland
[Nativ]

tel:  +44 (0)207 377 0002
mob:  +44 (0)7974 324 260
mail: jon.folland@nativ.tv
web:  http://nativ.tv

The contents of this email are intended exclusively for the
addressee. If you are not the addressee you must not read,
use or disclose the email contents; you should notify us
immediately, by clicking reply, and delete this email.

Whilst Nativ has taken reasonable steps to scan this email,
it does not accept liability for any virus that may be
contained within it.