[linux-dvb] Fwd: Problems with pvastrumento under wine

Roland wrote on 3 Sep 2001:
>you can use PVAstrumento or the command line version CPVAS.exe,
>both works fine with wine.

However, I always get a segmentation fault:
mail@shakes:~/.wine/fake_windows> wine  cpvas rec_im.pva.ajb

Warning: wine requests its own values in windows registry.
         Please use the script 'wine_set_default_reg' to set the values.
         This warning is printed every time but the update of the registry
         is needed only once after update of wine or windows.

FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
[....duplicate lines deleted]
FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout was not
found!
[....keyboard setup info deleted]
FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
[....duplicate lines deleted]
PVAStrumento 2.0.10
Parsing jobfile

ALERT> loglevel = 2
Segmentation fault
mail@shakes:~/.wine/fake_windows>

When I try pvastrumento, everything works fine (yes, all that GUI stuff, ...
astonishing...), but when I press the final "start" button, I get a
segmentation fault again.

Any helpfull idea?

Thank you,
  Thomas