[linux-dvb] Re: dvb card for only 59 Euro!

Hi Marcus,
On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 07:51:16PM +0100, mocm@metzlerbros.de wrote:
> Looks like the Skystar2 which has a B2C2 Chipset and is not supported.
> Maybe someone would like to ask B2C2 for specs or reverse engineer
> it. The price is great, even for a Nova like card.
don't know if you already did, but I asked them some weeks ago
(got such a card "by accident" ;-) ). Below is their reply (after
all, a useable reply from support in less than 5 minutes - amazing!),
looks not completely hopeless:

Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 00:42:29 -0800
To: Wolfgang Wegner <ww@kt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>,
	support@b2c2inc.com
From: support <support@b2c2inc.com>
Subject: Re: FlexCop Information?

Hi!

At this point we only support Linux in embedded applications.

We plan to have a Linux driver for public release in the near future. =

Unfortunately it won't be for FCII.

The possibility of a binary release of a driver for FCII is under =

investigation.
Thanks.

         Support

Regards,