[linux-dvb] SDR downconverter

I'm part of small an open source team developing a software
radio.  http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/gnuradio.html Basically, its
an attempt to remake radio design and development by bringing the PC's
processor as close to the antenna as possible.  Our project is focused on
enabling reception of modern digital modulation schemes, especially wide
band.  Right now we're using a rather expensive, commercial, analog-digital
converter card tied to a cable modem/TV tuner board.  I'd like to find an
inexpensive, more integrated, replacement for both the converter and
tuner.  What we need is a simple, PCI, analog tuner board for which Linux
drivers are available.  The board needs to capture and digitize the ~6MHz
channel.  No MPEG processing needed.

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

steve