[linux-dvb] Re: demux_ts: request concensus on pmt parser changes.(long)

This was meant for xine-devel list hosted by xine.sourceforge.net. There
is a similar list at videolan.org

I'm trying to build a dvb input plugin for the Nova board for xine.
There is an existing one for vlc at the videolan site. vlc is pretty
promising. It uses a software mpeg decoder. The plan is to get xine to
the same state.

Of course, none of this would be possible without the great linux dvb
driver. (linux dvb content)

Steve