[linux-dvb] Canal Satelite Digital

Hi,

is it possible to receive Canal Satélite Digital with a DVB card under Linux?
On lyngsat.com the used encryption is listed as Mediaguard 1+2. Bud I did not
find any Information about Mediaguard CAMs supported by the linux driver.
What CAM could been used for this and where can I buy it in Germany?
I think it is impossible to purchase an official subscription to Canal
Satèlite directly from Germany.
Where can I get a subscription and what will it cost?
I have read on the Webpage the it costs 9.99/month, but my Spanish is not good
enough to find out, if there are channels like Fox with original soundtrack
included.

could anyone help me?

mfG,

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.