[linux-dvb] Re: Status on Pinnacle PCTV-Sat and Technisat Skystar2

Hello everyone,

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 11:37:16PM +0200, Ralph Metzler wrote:
> Rene Bartsch writes:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > was there any progress in supporting PCTV-Sat or Skystar2?
>
> Peter Hettkamp <peter.hettkamp@t-online.de> has a working driver
> for the PCTV card. I could check in the last version I got from him
> for an older version of the NEWSTRUCT branch but it won't work
> with the current version or even the main branch.
I'll try to get it working with the main branch in the next maybe two
weeks. After that I will check the then-current state of the
NEWSTRUCT. How much more will this branch change in the near future?
Will I be able to compile it again with lk2.4.2, or will I have to
upgrade my box?

Best regards,
Peter Hettkamp
--
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)"