[linux-dvb] Continuity drops...

Hello,

There was for a few day a thread about continuity counter drops from the stream when using Nova cards.
Although I was not experiencing any problems from this point of view... reading there that some waiting loop was corrected, I updated my drivers from the cvs.
Unfortunately now I am the one to report a lot of discontinuity in the continuity counter ... ;(
I have a 1000MHz Duron processor (if it helps).

I could ask a stupid question like: does this mean that now only the speedy processors get the streams correct?

Aurelian