[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T in Australia

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Holger Waechtler wrote:

> 6 an 7 MHz bandwith are supported, too. Just try, good luck!

As a regular DVB-T user in the UK, I'd be very interested in the results
in Australia.  Especially regarding the AC3 audio that's used in
Australia.

Perhaps BBC and others can be persuaded to transmit AC3 audio (in the
space soon to be left by ITV Digital demise - which I suspect may serve to
increase the amount of free to air DVB-T in the UK!)

Steve