[linux-dvb] Re: Where to buy DVB-T

On Wednesday 24 April 2002 04:38, you wrote:
> Can someone point me to somewhere I can buy a DVB-T card?
>
> Preferably somewhere on the net that will ship internationally.  (I am
> in Australia)

Assuming that you want the Hauppauge Nova-t card (and not the full-featured
card), I have been looking at UK suppliers.  As far as I know, the
full-featured card is only available in Germany.

I have looked at all of the big suppliers but they all explicitly state that
they don't ship outside of the UK.

However, one site may fit the bill:

http://www.supplies4.co.uk

they specifically say they ship to Europe, but don't if they will (or, more
positively, will not) ship to the rest of the world.

I have never used this company (or even heard of them before), I have just
found their name using www.price-guideco.uk

Good luck,

Dave.