[linux-dvb] Re: Question about mpegtools

Actually,

It may be related to corrupted / not synced begining of files.

I tested first with uncutted 001.VDR and had this problem.

The other tests i made where with a small cutted file (using excellent
VDR cutting tool) and had no initial synced problem.

It may explain the differences; i will try to do more tests with
cutted/uncutted files.

Regards,
Patrick