[linux-dvb] Problems with Netsystem using 0.9.4 drivers

HI all,
I use a WinTV Hauppage to tune Netsystem freq (12721, 22MS/s, PID: 451).
Then I starts a VPN connection (as requested from Sat-ISP).
All is ok, I also can ping to P-t-P interface of ppp1 with 400 ms (I can see
it from tcpdump -i dvb0_0): ping can go ahead for long time, but when I tried
to use HTTP or other services (which uses more bandwidth), it starts
receiving for a while and then I cannot receiving anything more (ping doesn't
work anymore). To re-see ''ping'' I need to restart siemens drivers.
What could it be?
Thank you to all
Best Regards
Roberto Arcomano