[linux-dvb] Re: J2 IR-Reciever - another question

Am Son, 2002-05-12 um 15.02 schrieb Joerg Riechardt:
> Dariush Forouher wrote:
>
> > Can you please show me a simple circuit, that tests this transistor,
> > e.g. with a led? I've tried it already yesterday but connected the
> > channels wrong, so I'm not sure if I broke it.
>
> With the circuit connected to the DVB card, the voltage at the drain pin should change, if a
> signal from the remote control comes.

Ok, I've built the circuit and it works. A led connected between pin 9
and 10 flashes when I send IR signals via a remote control. But the DVB
card notices nothing. I've loaded the driver and everything works fine
except that the driver prints no messages about IR signals out.

what else could I have done wrong?

ciao
Dariush