[linux-dvb] Problem in dvb_formats.c

Hi!

I have compile problems with dvb, using a version
from april (I checked CVS, the file is unchanged
since march). It is appps/tuxzap/dvb_formats.c

I recently installed a new liba52dec version and
now near line 2885 (a52_decode_data()) I get two
errors:

- a52_block only has one parameter (this is easy
  to be solved)
- static a52_state_t is not possible, because the
  structure has no storage size.

Any idea/patch how to solve the last problem ?

The liba52dec is from Mandrake contrib and required
by some multimedia apps.

Regards,

Reinhard Katzmann