[linux-dvb] Problems with devfs, (cvs) drivers and dvbtune

Hello,
I'd like to use my Nexus (2.1) with devfs.
I manually load the drivers with insmod (I copy them in a dir and then
load... strange solution, I know, but I think no problem :) ).
I don't launch makedev.napi of course.
But when I try to tune my card with dvbtune, this is the output:

FD13: fd_dvr DEMUX DEVICE: No such file or directory
If I create a symlink: /dev/ost -> /dev/dvb/card0, this is the output
(more or less):

Get frontend event
Received failure event
(3 times),

then dvbtune can't lock the signal at the frequency given.
Drivers are correctly loaded, then I think the problem is in dvbtune
(used with devfs). I'll try szap.

Any suggest?

Thank you,
aded