[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nexus-S

> I just bought a digital satalite receiver and now i want to record on my
> linuxbox. Does the Driver work with the Nexus-S-Card? any problems? Or
> should i buy  another card?

The card works very well with the Linux driver. In fact, I have had tuning
problems with my "old" Rev. 2.1 card ever since I bought it a year ago (no
picture after switching channels a lot and after EPG scans). I've now
replaced it with a Nexus-S (the Rev. 2.1 will go back in as the secondary
card later) and the "black screen problem" is gone!

Regards,
hh