[linux-dvb] Re: Getting video out of DVB-s card to work

To reply to my own post, I was able to get vdr working through the DVB-s
card while picking up channels from the DVB-t card by editing
channels.conf so that the channels are tied to the tv card:
eg.
BBC ONE (TV):505833:V:0:27500:600:601,602:1:4164

and then editing the following line in /video/setup.conf
PrimaryDVB         = 2

I'm having trouble getting my keyboard to control vdr now but things
seem to be well on their way to now...

-Rob