[linux-dvb] Re: FW: [vdr] Re: error during replay

Dr. Werner Fink writes:
 > On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 06:41:16PM +0200, mocm@metzlerbros.de wrote:
 > > michael dawart writes:
 > >  > no
 > >  >

 > > Don't top post.
 > > Your answer was probably to the question:
 > >
 > >  > Does it happen with ntuxplayer ?
 > >
 > > And in that case, it is not a driver problem.
 >
 > Does this mean that trouble with OSD commands isn't a driver
 > problem?  What do you think about the included patch?

The OSD should only be used with the knowledge that there is not
enough memory for it anyway and that there are probably still bugs in
the firmware which we will probably not fix.

The patch is not against the latest driver and would conflict with it.
What kind of problem does it resolve for you?
Does it work with the CVS version?

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |