[linux-dvb] NOVA-CI and access the CAM directly

Hi,
  I haven't got NOVA-CI card by now.But I think the CAM interface is more simple than the full functional DVB-s card and there is no firmware.Is it possible to write some patches to let the driver access the CAM directly?If yes,I think we can finish
Can someone who has the NOVA-CI card tell me what's the main chip on the CI card of the NOVA CI? Is the CI card the same as the one for the full functional DVB-S card?

Regards,
Frankta