[linux-dvb] Problem with mplex out of driver page

Markus Kalb writes:

 > i have converted a vdr recording and now tried to mplex it with the
 > mplex programm that comes with the driver. but i get a movie with no
 > sound at the end (see the 0 kb/s part down at the end of the mail in
 > the mplex output data). I checked if the mpa files is holding sound
 > and it does !
 >
 > For your information the conversion from vdr -> mpa & mpv was done
 > using tosvcd.0.5

It could be that the sound file has an error at the beginning, or
doesn't start with a frame header. The mplex program can't correct
such errors. You could try the mplex that comes with mjpegtools.
I haven't updated mplex for quite a while and am not really planning
to. Since I only adjusted the original code to work with linux and the
demultiplexer in the tools, I haven't really checked every single line
of the mplex code.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |