[linux-dvb] Poll problem with multiple PIDs

Klaus Schmidinger writes:

 > so that there are only three channels to receive, it works just fine.
 > Also, if instead I comment out the "poll()" call, it runs fine.
 >
 > At this point I come to the conclusion that there must be a problem
 > with the "poll" mechanism in the driver. Am I right about this, or
 > am I doing something totally wrong here? Or is the driver/card simply
 > unable to receive more than three channels?

I'll have to check what happens with the poll, but why don't you just
take the entire TS from the transponder. When you set that many
filters on such high data rate PIDs the kernel has a lot of work to do
comparing and copying. Were there any POLLERR events?

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |