[linux-dvb] Re: Anyone using NVRAM Wakeup / auto powerdown / WOL

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Ralf Spachmann (RS) wrote:

RS> Hi all,
RS>
RS> I am fighting with my VDR-Box since weeks to make
RS> it power off/on using nvram-wakeup and VDR-Timers.
RS>
RS> I had contact to several programmers of nv-ram tools
RS> but no solutions.

can't remember that ...

RS> So I am asking: Is anyone out there who has
RS> this automatic business running on a Gigabyte GA 7ZXE
RS> board ?

this one is not on the list of working boards yet. although Gigabyte
GA-7ZX is.

please send me the four files you generated for 'guess' like described in
README.mb.

c ya
        Sergei
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de