[linux-dvb] Lists of DVB cards supported by LinuxTV

Hello,

We are currently evaluating what DVB-S card to use within
a running project.  I would be grateful if people on this
list will compose a mail to me or the list with the form:

  To: oka@nr.no
  Subject: DVB-(S|T|C) modelname (WORKS|UNSUPPORTED|AVOID)

  - Available in Europe/US?

  - Known to be supported?

  - Likely to be supported?

If you think a card should be avoided, please specify the
reason(s):

  - NDA on specs?

  - Binary drivers?

  - Buggy firmware or chip?

  - Too expensive?

Please add any details and experiences (good or bad!) you
may have with the specific card.

Then hopefully the complete lists of cards that I assemble
could be added on http://www.linuxtv.org/dvb/market.xml as
a future reference for everyone in the LinuxTV community.

Thanks in advance.

Ole, Oslo, Norway.