[linux-dvb] Re: More compile probs;

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 10:56, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 08:57:18PM +0000, Richard Adams wrote:
> > I have followed the readme(s) and install for the cvs source, once again
> > i get;
> > checking cdk/cdk.h presence... yes
>
> That line is not part of tuxzap's configure.in.

Thanks for the reply, i certainly dont want to contradict you but, cdk/cdk.h
is part and parcel of it all.

I have attached the output of ./autogen.sh captured with;
./autogen.sh 2>&1 &> errors

I have retrieved the source from linuxtv/CVS dir.

--
Regards Richard
pa3gcu@zeelandnet.nl

-- Type: text/plain