[linux-dvb] Nexus remote control

Hi,

My tv remote control conflicts with Hauppage remote control, so I tried to
change its code by soldering some jumpers inside the remote. Code
changed, but the Linux dvb driver doesn't receive anything when i press a
button from the rc (nothing appears to syslog).

Is it possible to use other than the original remote control with
Hauppauge Nexus DVB-S rev 2.1 card? I noticed that there are no filter in
dvb driver for the ir codes. Is it done in the arm code?

Regards,

Rami