[linux-dvb] Is there a parameter in the driver to shift video?

Hello ;-))

as far as I can remember, I have always had this problem:
If I see the colum of the video as 123456...xyz as the normal view, what
I have is xyz1234...rstuvw
On some channels, that's not a problem because there are no 123 columns
but on other it could be quiete annoying...

First I thought it was a problem of xawtv, and I tried the -shift option
but it doesn't change anything at all???
I have also the same problem with zapping and kvdr (also with or without
xv mode).

I had it with my old motherboard and old gfx card, and same with the new
one...

Anyone got an idea?

Thank you very much,

	Greg