[linux-dvb] record and multicast simultaneously

hi,

i'm looking for a system to multicast video-streams from our meeting-room.
it should meet the following criteria:

- record from camera to hard-disk
- multicast the actual stream in realtime or
- multicast another video while recording
- compress to whatever to conserve bandwidth

so this is a "should", how about reality? The Goal is to provide live and
scheduled multicasts of conferences in our network. i've found apps to
multicast video-streams and apps to record them, but none which do both
simultaneously. any idea / hints?

thanks a lot,
Matthias Minich