[linux-dvb] DVB-T/S IPv6 activities

Hello,
we are working on an integration of IPv6 in different IP
infrastructures. My question: does anybody know about activities to
integrate IPv6 in DVB receiver card drivers and about the integration in
IP-DVB inserters or encoders, especially for DVB-T and DVB-S. It doesn't
matter if it is an open source project or a product.

Best Regards

Yann Eggert

--
Fraunhofer - FOKUS Research Institute for Open Communication Systems
Competence Center for Advanced Satellite Communication