Von: nils becker [mailto:nils.becker@n-becker.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 15. Juli 2002 23:46
An: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Betreff: J2 Connector Rev 1.3 + Lirc

Hi,
I am using SUSE 7.3 DVB-s Rev. 1.3 and DVB Drivers and  I am trying to get
the Lirc Driver lirc_dvb to work. I searched the mailing list and tried all
the advice, but I can not get my Ir receiver to produce any codes.

What I do:

# cd /usr/local/src/DVB/driver
# make insmod

# cd lirc
# make insmod

# lircd

all modules load alright and the DVB driver is running. I can watch n-tv

I build the receiver from www.linuxdvb.tv and I get 0.3V on pin 9 at J2 with
no button pressed  and 0.6V when I press buttons on my remote(not a
Hauppauge). So everything looks fine, but I cannot get any reaction from
lircd. So I looked at the sources from lirc_dvb and lirc_dev and I was
wondering where I could put some debugging code to see if my remote was
working at all and what codes I should use, since irrecord does not work.
Any suggestions on where I should look or what else could be wrong.

Thanks in advance.

NB