[linux-dvb] Problems with tuxzap

Hello!

I have a problem with Tuxzap and Suse 8.0. When I run ./autogen.sh, I
get several Error Messsages;

checking for a52dec/a52.h... No
(1)
checking for /usr/local/include/a52dec/a52.h... No
(2)
checking for mad.h... No
(3)
checking for /usr/local/include/mad.h... No
(4)
checking for XvShmCreateImage in -lXv... No
(5)
not using XVIDEO
(6)
checking for XDGAQueryVersion in -lXxf86dga... No
(7)
ATTENTION: you need the DGA extension for tuxview
(8)
checking for XF86VidModeAddModeLine in -lXxf86vm... No		(9)
ATTENTION: you need Xxf86vm library for fullscreen mode		(10)
checking for gtk-config... /usr/bin/gtk-config
(11)
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.7... No
(12)
*** Could not run GTK test program, checking why...
(13)
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
forthe	(14)
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK was incorrectly
installed	(15)
*** or that you have moved GTK since it was installed. In the latter
case,you		(16)
*** may want to edit the gtk-config script: /usr/bin/gtk-config
(17)
configure: error: Cannot find GTK: Is gtk-config in path?
(18)

I would understand the Error with GTK, when I didn't install the GTK
packages. But they are installed in the directory /usr/include/gtk-1.2.
The program gtk-config is also in the /usr/bin directory.

Another problem is in Line 6 - 10. It seems, that the script needs some
libraries, which aren't installed. In which package can I find the
libraries?

Does anybody of you know the solutin for the problems?

Thanx Jens