[linux-dvb] TeleText re-insertion

I was wondering why the Teletext re-insertion didn't work any more
when running VDR, so I did a few tests to narrow this down.

When loading either the DVB driver dated 2002-04-01 or the latest
CVS driver of 2002-07-27 (old version, not NEWSTRUCT), but not yet
running VDR, the TeleText of n-tv is accessible just fine by the
tv set.

When I run VDR (current developer version 1.1.5, but most likely this
is the same with the stable version 1.0.4) on driver 2002-04-01, the
TeleText is still available to the tv set.

When I run the exact same VDR on driver 2002-07-27, TeleText is not
availabe to the tv set.

From what I've read in the VDR mailing list this problem came up some
time around the end of April. Since in both cases VDR is exactly the
same, something must have changed in the driver which either causes
a malfunction, or requires VDR to do something different about setting
the TeleText PID.

Does somebody (driver developers?) have an idea what could be wrong here?

Klaus