[linux-dvb] Multiple channels on same frequency

Hi

I'm just wondering if it is possible to receive more than one TV channel
at the same time with only one receiver card if the channels are on the same
frequencey and hor/ver but have different PIDs ?

In my case, I don't want to see the channels locally so multicasting
individual channels (PID or PIDs) to individual multicast groups would
suit me fine. Is this possible ? If yes, are there any limitations
like number of PIDs to receive (and subsequently multicast) ?

If this is difficult, is it then possible to read the entire
MPEG-2 TS received within one frequency with all its PIDs
into the computers RAM (where I can then split it up) ?

Kind regards

--PMM