[linux-dvb] recommemded dvb-c card for FIN HTV. (kind of faq question...)

As I live in FIN HTV area I'm mostly intrested in knowledge of card that
are proven here, but I'm generally intrested in workign cards 4 linux

I managed to dig up 3 cards (all from germany)

Technotrend DVB-C budget PCI-Karte for 159 EURO
http://www.websale.de/cgi/websale5.cgi?Ctx={m/websale/m}{s/satland/s}{l/deutsch/l}{g/8/g}{g/0/g}{g/0/g}{p/1/p}{any/info_aussen.htm/any}{i/7/i}{ctx/fffee784/ctx}{st/2/st}{cmd/d/cmd}{ver/2/ver}

Hauppauge DVB-C PCI-Karte  for 259 EURO
http://www.websale.de/cgi/websale5.cgi?Ctx={m/websale/m}{s/satland/s}{l/deutsch/l}{g/8/g}{g/0/g}{g/0/g}{p/1/p}{any/info_aussen.htm/any}{i/6/i}{ctx/fffee784/ctx}{st/2/st}{cmd/d/cmd}{ver/2/ver}

Some siemens card  for 199 EURO
http://www.pc-werksverkauf.de/shop/cgi-bin/artikel_anzeige.asp?ARTIKEL_NR=10102

Any recommendations are welcome. (since TT can't go under 14xMhz ? I'd
like to know same kind of caveats of the others if any)

Thank you.

--
Janne
echo peufiuhu@tt.lac.nk | tr acefhiklnptu utpnlkihfeca