[linux-dvb] Global channels config in libdvb

	Hi you all,

	Merely a remark.

	I was reading the linux dvb api and was wondering why there is no
simple function to configure a channel from a list of known channels.
When I see how different are cable and sat configurations, I feel that
some function should hide it for the application.

	It would make sense to have an /etc/dvb/channels.conf, and/or
transponders.conf, where we could globally write a list of the
available channels (data/video/audio). Every dvb-application needs it,
and it does not change this often. Maybe kind of moving the code from
linvdr into libdvb?

		ben