[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T PCI Card. Will it workbeautifully under linux?

Mine works really well, the only problems I had was the fact that my
aerial was one of those crappy indoor things that are designed to sit on
top of your TV, but with a signal booster and sitting the aerial by the
window, it works alot better. I now use it with dvbstream all the time.
The only problem I have with it, is that it's not 'fully featured',
basically it doesn't have a TV out, so you can use it with VDR, but not to
its full potential, hence me usually using dvbstream.

One other up side to it, is that you can record a whole tranport stream to
disk at once, instead of just one channel, which is great if there's
two channels (or more) you want to record at the same time, that are
contained in the same transport stream.

Hope this helps.