[linux-dvb] two dvb-s cards...

I now have two cards in my comp. One WinTV-Nova which is getting input
correctly, and one mpeg-card which I used before with the dvb-api and
VDR...Now I want to use the mpeg-card as output cause the nova-card
don't have tv-out...
I try to open the dvr-device on the mpeg-card and write to it with what
I read from the nova card but I can't get it to work, nothing happens...

Both cards are working, I know I get correct input from the nova-card,
and the mpeg-card works with both input and output...

Any clues on how to feed the decoder on the mpeg-card with a stream?

/Rikard