[linux-dvb] Emulate CAM an CI and SmartCard? Is legal!!! Sure!

Emulate decoder and Cam and CI is legal always!
Emulate SmartCard is legal but you must have a contract with pay TV.
This is asserted from the Italian law. "DECODER UNICO ACT"
and european act.

I am sure of this affirmation but with linuxTV software is possible? I am
searching on the web the software necessary and i have found it:
Reference:
http://www.linuxtv.org (driver and software)
http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/ (sdk for "Magic" CAM)
http://www.home.zonnet.nl/panteltje/newsflex/download.html "Xcha software"
and olther sat utility.
Can you help me? Have you olther link or doc or software under linux or
M$windozz?
I want emulate SECA and SECA2 sistem under my linux box?
have you any experience?

Thx for your help

SoCRaT3