[linux-dvb] NEWSTRUCT driver and SAT1, PRO7 etc.

                                         Roetgen, So 22.09.02 14:04
Hi,
I tried to switch to the new API and loaded the cvs drivers (NEWSTRUCT). I
can watch TV and use vdr.
But if I tune to a channel like SAT-1 or Pro-7 the driver dies with an arm
crash. This happens with all channels on 12480 vertikal, there is no
problem with all other FTA channels (I only use FTA).

I use vdr (1.1.10) for the channel switching as I cannot compile tuxzap (/
opt/dvb/DVB/apps/tuxzap/src/../../../libdvb/osd.hh:33: undefined reference
to `OSDHide').

Can anyone reproduce this or knows an resolution for the problem. I'm not
a programmer but I will do every test that will help to find the bug.

Andreas
--
Andreas Hölscher, D-52159 Roetgen, Germany
http://www.andreas-hoelscher.de