[linux-dvb] Re: problems with dmxSctFilterParams and NEWSTRUCT

  For what it is worth, I can confirm that letting EPG scan channels after
the inactivity timeout kills the DVB NEWSTRUCT drivers.  In my case
make rmmod; make insmod solves the driver lockup.  I am using vdr-1.1.8 as
the later versions lock up the machine quite quickly and I am too lazy to
find out why.

  Otherwise the EPG data receiving when manually switching channels in
normal operation does work.

Jaakko

--
Foreca Ltd                                           Jaakko.Hyvatti@foreca.com