[linux-dvb] Re: VES1820 and BSRV2 issues

Sorry Holger, I sent it only to you instead of the list !

On Friday 18 October 2002 14:43, you wrote:
 > I introduced a bug, sorry! Could you please try again?

 Absolutely! If the ADSL didn't change my home IP *AGAIN* I can try it soon,
 otherwise in a few hours when I get home :-)

 > in NEWSTRUCT/HEAD is some code to prevent interference between tuners,
 > could you please try this?

 Does it apply mostly to both tuners being tuned in to the same frequency,
 or also when using different frequencies?

 > > Somehow I feel the new firmware with the HEAD drivers would be more
 > > solid, if only I could get them to tune :-)
 >
 > the firmware is the same, we just work around some bugs and catch some
 > constellations that might crash the ARM.

 Ahh. But I've read evidence (i.e. anecdotes :-)) that HEAD does provide
 more glitch-free video. Plus it's the branch actually being developed for
 now so I should switch to it as soon as it tunes for me :)

 Will try CVS again, thanks again for your quick response!
 Dennis