[linux-dvb] RFC Patch: I2C safe mode

Hi,

I've attached a patch which adds some sanity to the dvb api. When
unloding a adapter which was registered an i2c bus really bad things
happen if the adapter does not properly unregisters its busses.

This patch will force the api to unregister all busses owned by the
adapter before unregister it. (It was a major PITA to track down that
particular bug :D) I did not commit it directly to cvs, because it will
add a dependency to the dvb_i2c module. This isn't a problem for all i2c
driven frontends, but may waste little memory on fe's without i2c
control.

Later we can add a kernel option to ifdef out all i2c stuff. But for now
i can perfectly live with that situation. Any other opinions?

Regards,
    Florian