[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T UK Frequencies

On Sunday 03 November 2002 8:00 pm, Atish Nazir wrote:
> I was under the impression that the frequencies where
> transmitter/location specific?

They certainly are =)

Visit http://www.itc.org.uk/uk_television_sector/reception_advice/

for detailed info of channel numbers, offsets, power strengths, etc. :)

> Note 701 and 702 seem to be the same channel irrespective of different
> video and audio PIDs.

Not quite.. on the 'test cards' you'll see the numbers 701 and 702 in the
bottom right corner..

Also last night, 701 and 702 were used as two seperate feeds for 'Fame
Academy', one was a camera mounted outside the house - at 10Mbit/sec, surely
this is the world's largest bandwidth webcam!?

gdh