[linux-dvb] login in opensky

how about an problem with login after a few hours of using opensky
for example when I log on at 8 am ,in the next day in the morning maybe an hour before 8 I need to connect again and so on
is there any trick to do , hmm with lynx or links where I would be able to run it in console with commands by cron for example, and it will automate the login process. hmm maybe login at 8am , logout at 6am the next day, and log in again 15 minutes later ?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index